MADE TO ORDER
92 DAYS FROM TIME OF ORDERING
Realization of "Fun To Performance"
HKS thinks "Fun to Performance", and in order to realize this, it is very essential that the three elements of "running, turning, and stopping" are balanced at a high level. HKS has raised the limits of [running], that is, absolute acceleration and maximum speed, by supplying turbine kits and engine parts to the market based on the technological capabilities cultivated in various fields.
In addition, we have improved the steering stability function, which is described as [bending], by developing and manufacturing suspensions that are particular about the single-cylinder type.
And the last thing that remains is to increase the element of [stop]. It wasn't just a simple improvement in braking ability, but a high level of control texture. Based on this system, which has the absolute performance to accept [running / turning], we have decided to provide it as an original brake system by giving it a high-class feel that creates the HKS character.
- In order to achieve both the contradictory items of "lightweight" and "high rigidity" while considering durability and heat resistance, we have derived the answer of insistence on forged aluminum material.
- The surface of the caliper is digged with the HKS logo and silver alumite treated to create a high-class visual appearance.
- The rotor bell part is also treated with silver alumite (front rotor only, rear is silver painted).
- Brake pads can be selected from various types assuming the stage of use.
- Brackets and brake hoses are also designed exclusively for each model.
|6POT||Front 355 x 32||Racing4||Rear 332x30|
|Racing6||Front 370 x 32||Racing4||Rear 332x30|