Toward a new value of "driving comfort" that does not end with just having fun or just being comfortable
The car is BCNR33.
■ Conformity / installation information
■ Vehicle height informationmm
* 1. Height from the road surface to the fender arch.
* 2. The vehicle height at the time of shipment is reference measurement value data based on the combination of full kit settings within HKS. (This is our recommended vehicle height.)
* 3. Adjustable range (However, please note that driving at the lower limit in this case is out of compliance with safety standards.
Also, even if it is within this adjustment range, the vehicle Depending on the height, it may interfere with the body, arm, etc. and hinder driving. In
addition, we guarantee against problems such as damper oil leakage due to use with the vehicle height extremely lowered from the factory height . Please note that it is not applicable.)
* 4. The range in which the vehicle can run without interference with the body, arm, etc. (However, this does not apply depending on changes in tire and wheel sizes, etc.)
Note). Data will change depending on individual differences and assembly conditions of the vehicle.
■ Kit information
● Full kit setting spring
● Damper spec
* The damping force value is the value when the piston speed is 0.1 m / sec.
● Setting data
* For the upper limit and lower limit of driving, please refer to the above: Margin of vehicle height information * 3.
■ Test vehicle information
* Measured by our company.
■ Configuration diagram * Subject to change due to specification changes.
Based on 20SPEC, it has been further improved and brushed up.
This time, we set the goal of suppressing the sweetness during swelling, further improving the ride quality, and achieving harmony at a high level of sports performance.
We succeeded in creating a more ideal damping curve by mastering PVS and large flow needles.
By reviewing the rate again, the suspension kit has become easier to use from comfort to sports.
The test was performed on a car equipped with a NISMO arm.