Toward a new value of "driving comfort" that does not end with just having fun or just being comfortable
The photo is BNR32.
■ Conformity / installation information
■ Vehicle height informationmm
* 1. Height from the road surface to the fender arch.
* 2. The vehicle height at the time of shipment is reference measurement value data based on the combination of full kit settings within HKS. (This is our recommended vehicle height.)
* 3. Adjustable range (However, please note that driving at the lower limit in this case is out of compliance with safety standards.
Also, even if it is within this adjustment range, the vehicle Depending on the height, it may interfere with the body, arm, etc. and hinder driving. In
addition, we guarantee against problems such as damper oil leakage due to use with the vehicle height extremely lowered from the factory height . Please note that it is not applicable.)
* 4. The range in which the vehicle can run without interference with the body, arm, etc. (However, this does not apply depending on changes in tire and wheel sizes, etc.)
Note). Data will change depending on individual differences and assembly conditions of the vehicle.
■ Kit information
● Full kit setting spring
● Damper spec
* The damping force value is the value when the piston speed is 0.1 m / sec.
● Setting data
* For the upper limit and lower limit of driving, please refer to the above: Margin of vehicle height information * 3.
■ Test vehicle information
* Measured by our company.
■ Configuration diagram * Subject to change due to specification changes.
The MAX S for BNR32, which has evolved further from 20SPEC, has been set.
We pursued driving with a sense of unity with the driver by further improving the hardness and connection feeling of the valve that feels the damping transient.
By optimizing the size of the PVS, we controlled the damping curve exceeding 20 SPEC.
The color has been changed to gunmetal in line with the renewal, and the chamfering process of the upper plate has been added to further improve the aesthetic appearance.
● Processing at the time of installation
Hole processing (rear interior) for the rear damping force adjustment dial is required.