Used HKS iS ecu with RB26 jumper harness.
• 4 24x16 INJECTION trim maps (8x in total, for AFM or MAP), for different fuel octane ratings.
• 4 24x16 IGNITION trim maps (8x in total, for AFM or MAP), for different fuel octane ratings.
• 24x16 INJECTION and IGNITION trim maps, for scramble mode.
• 12x8 INJECTION and IGNITION correction map based on throttle change and RPM.
• 24x16 INJECTION correction map, applied by AFR-target map.
• 24x16 AFR target map for wideband-controller feedback correction, applied to the 24x16 fuel trim map.
It also features 2 optional voltage outputs suitable for:
Injection (fuel) and ignition (spark) trim and correction can be individually enabled and disabled by:
• Throttle change correction map
• Scramble map
• GCC (graphical control computer)
• IAT correction map
• ECT correction map
• Fuel trim map A
• Fuel trim map B
The iS series also features a cool feature that does not require having the optional Navigator unit. Basically there is S-Video output to display specs and numbers to a mini-TV, a popular item in Japan and slowly becoming popular in Australia and elsewhere around the world.