Friction is reduced with a two-layer coating. A piston kit that is lightweight and highly rigid by reviewing the structure.
Adoption of two-layer coating The
outer layer is a molybdenum coat that is effective for sliding under high load. The
inner layer is a fluororesin coat that is effective for sliding at high rotation.
1. 1. High rigidity
- Newly developed forged material with bridge structure to improve structural rigidity
- Uses A2618 material, which has excellent high-temperature strength, to improve strength during operation (high temperature).
2. 2. Weight reduction (piston: 352g / piston pin: 97g)
- By optimizing the profile, the height of the skirt is shortened and the weight is reduced.
- Weight reduction by narrowing the skirt width on the anti-thrust side
- Weight reduction of pin boss and pin by shortening piston pin
- Thinning and weight reduction by using high-strength material
3. 3. Low friction
- Friction is reduced by a two-layer coating of fluororesin and molybdenum.
- Offset the piston pin to reduce the thrust load of the piston
New production of forged material with bridge structure
Shortening the piston pin to reduce weight
Reduces the number of oil holes in areas with
strong thrust load and strengthens oil lubrication
Weight reduction by lightening around the pin boss
Lightening and optimizing rigidity by lightening the skirt
The oil of the oil jet is guided to the center of the piston for cooling, and the
oil in the oil ring is guided to the piston pin for lubrication.