A cover that closes the dent on the back of the plug cover from which the genuine transistor has been removed.
- A cover that closes the dent on the back of the plug cover from which the genuine transistor has been removed.
- It is finished in a shape that smoothly connects to the curved surface of the plug cover.
- Manufactured by carving out aluminum material, it gives off a beautiful metallic shine with an alumite finish.
- Alumite is available in a gunmetal color that is easy to match with any color and a red color for BNR34.
- The back side is lightened to the utmost to reduce weight (98g).
- I attached a drainer to hang down at the rear end without entraining the water flowing from the top surface.
- Uses bolts with beautiful black nickel plating that does not rust easily.
- If you want to match the color with the surroundings, we recommend painting.
Note) There are some individual differences in alumite color, and heat may cause fading.
* When using SUPER FIRE RACING COIL PRO 43005-AN001 ~ 3, it is necessary to process the plug cover. (See the photo below)