The biggest twins we will put on a RB26. Even then it would only be with running a V-Cam system. These are big turbos and have massive lag. The payoff comes with alot of top end power.
"GT III Turbine" is a new generation of turbo combining MHI brand CHRA with HKS original housings designed from the long term know-how HKS has accumulated over many years.
A New HKS Turbo is Born!!
- Renowned high efficiency MHI CHRA for the center cartridge
- Recent requirements towards fuel efficiency and emissions control has accelerated the development of turbo technology and this has been adapted for tuning. A high efficiency unit with high boost at low air flow ranges whilst preventing surging is realized.
- HKS Original Vehicle Specific Housing
- HKS designed housings which utilize the technology, experience and know how built up over many years of turbo charger innovation. Optimal design which minimizes surging is realized through "Made in Japan" manufacturing quality with domestic made casts machined and finished within HKS facilities.
- High Versatility
- The combination of the ultimate turbine blades and its optimal housing creates an amazingly versatile turbo. High output, high response turbo tends to suffer with surging. GTIII Turbine minimizes surging making it an easy to use unit with flexibility of setup. Whilst this is a thrust bearing type turbo, high response compatible with ball bearing setup has been achieved.
Turbine Assy・EX Gasket・Pipe Gasket・Oil Inlet Pipe・Oil Outlet Pipe, Water Cooling Pipe, etc.